Android Certified Application Developer
This certification is critical for your Android programming career. It will improve your potential in the ever-growing Android market and move your development career forward.
Android Application Development training from Oranet Training & Solutions provides knowledge and skills essential to design and create a complete Android application. It imparts extensive training on key Android API components and interactions. Knowledge of any programming language is sufficient to maximize your understanding in this course. Basic knowledge of using Java for Android application development is also preferable. If you wish to become an ace application developer for Android and establish your career in the mobile application development domain, this course is highly recommended for you.
Java Fundamentals for Android™ Development
- The fundamentals of Java Virtual Machine.
- Writing, compiling, and running basic Java applications.
- Using the Eclipse integrated development environment (IDE).
- Java basic syntax and control statements.
- Java object oriented programming’s basic concepts: classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism… etc.
- Java collections, file input/output, serialization, try/catch/finally …etc.
- Installation and setup of Android SDK, plugins and Android emulator.
- Writing a ‘Hello World’ Android application.
Android™ Application Development
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the life-cycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters.
- Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files,
- databases, and content providers.
- Use Android’s background processing techniques.
|Exame Name||Exame Number||Product Version||Exam Cost|
Required IT Background