Oracle Database 12c Administrator (Certified Professional-OCP)
I am so glad that I chose Oranet. I took training for Oracle Database 12c. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those staff members who are working behind the sceneRead More Amna Bukhari Oranet Islamabad
It has been a wonderful experience, completed oracle 12c OCP DBA and golden gate training. The trainers was awesome and very helpful.Read More Arif Khan Swabi
I just want to say Thanks to Manager Institute, Teacher, and all staff, I really learned as we expected..Read More Nora Kamal Abdelgalil Elfaki Suddan
With the 12c release, Oracle Database is re-engineered for Cloud computing. Multitenant architecture brings enterprises unprecedented hardware and software efficiencies, performance and manageability benefits, and fast and efficient Cloud provisioning. Oracle Database 12c certifications emphasize the full set of skills that DBAs need in today's competitive marketplace.
The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) for Oracle Database 12c assesses the most important skills DBAs need for daily operational management and maintenance.
Building upon the competencies in the Oracle Database 12c OCA certification, the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) for Oracle Database 12c includes the advanced knowledge and skills required of top-performing database administrators, including development and deployment of backup, recovery and Cloud computing strategies.
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax
- Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database 12c
- Create reports of aggregated data
- Write SELECT statements that include queries
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Run data manipulation statements (DML) to update data in the Oracle Database 12c
- Create tables to store data
- Utilize views to display and retrieve data
- Write multiple-column sub-queries
- Use scalar and correlated sub-queries Use
- the regular expression support in SQL
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Install Oracle Database 12c software
- Upgrade database to Oracle Database 12c
- Create an Oracle Database
- Create a container database
- Monitor the Database
- Manage Database Performance
- Implement Database Auditing
- Configure the Database Instance Such That Resources Are Appropriately Allocated Among Sessions and Tasks
- Schedule Jobs to Run Inside or Outside of the Database
- Configure Oracle Net Services
- Configure your Database For Backup and Recovery Operations
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Manage the Oracle Database Instance
- Manage Oracle Database Storage structures
- Describe Oracle Database backup methods and recovery operations that can be used to resolve database failure.
- Describe the Oracle Database architecture components related to backup and recovery operations.
- Plan effective backup and recovery procedures.
- Configure the database for recoverability.
- Use Recovery Manager (RMAN) to create backups and perform recovery operations.
- Use the Data Recovery Advisor to diagnose and repair failures.
- Use Oracle Flashback Technologies to recover from human error.
- Perform an encrypted database backup and restore.
- Perform tablespace point-in-time recovery.
- Describe additional high availability features such as Oracle Data Guard.
- Manage the multitenant container database and pluggable databases performance
- Configure resource manager to share resources within a multitenant container database between
- containers and within a pluggable database
- Implement unified auditing in a multitenant container database and its pluggable databases
- Use Oracle Data Pump, SQL*Loader in pluggable databases
- Monitor the multitenant container database and pluggable databases
- Describe the multitenant architecture
- Create a multitenant container database
- Create a pluggable database using different methods
- Plug a non-CDB into a multitenant container database
- Manage multitenant container databases and pluggable databases
- Administer multitenant container database and pluggable database storage structures
- Create and administer common and local user accounts
- Manage common and local privileges and roles
- Configure multitenant container databases and pluggable databases backup and recovery operations